2005 Bertram 450 Convertible
Cour De La Mer is rigged out for serious offshore fishing.
Bertram's are well known for their wave piercing hulls, comfortable accommodations and dry ride characteristics. The 450 was introduced as an updated design of the successful Bertram 43. The 43 hull form was lengthened and engine horsepower increased, but the entry, shallow keel, and aft deadrise were maintained.
Cour De La Mer incorporates loads of innovative features that make sportfishing as easy and comfortable as possible. She's boasts a large salon that is tastefully finished with cherry cabinetry and trim, an oversized galley, two large staterooms and two heads.
- MAN 800HP Diesels With Digital Displays and Controls
- Kohler 10KW Genset
- Raymarine E120, E7, Garmin XS, Radar
- Livewell, Cockpit Freezer, and Bait Prep Station
- Outriggers and Center-rigger
- Two Cruisar AC Units
- Electronic Engine Controls
- TracVison TV3 Dome
- Tuna Tower with 2nd Engine Control Station
- Underwater Lighting
- Fighting Chair and Spare Props Available Separately