RECENT $10K PRICE REDUCTION!
The Bertram Legend began with the 31'; this 1961 Sportfish is hull #6 (of approximately 1,800!) and meticulously rebuilt from the bilge to the bridge between 2013-2017. The Ray Hunt deep-vee hull delivers it famous ride in all seas and her timeless lines receive attention in every harbor.
Lady Marion was totally restored over the course of 3.5 years and 5,000 hours with extreme attention paid to detail throughout. She hasn't seen saltwater since the restoration and has been stored indoors with the exception of the 20 hours she's run since the conclusion of the project.
The owner loves projects and is ready for the next one. If a perfectly finished boat matters to you and you'd like to own an iconic piece of boating history, Lady Marion deserves your consideration.
A few highlights:
- Mercruiser 454's have been totally rebuilt, supplying 380hp per side. Engine rebuild included new remanufactured Rochester 4 barrel carburetors, new fuel sending units, fuel pumps, fuel lines & vents, all new hoses, thermostats, risers, exhaust manifolds, heat exchangers, distributors, raw water pumps, oil coolers, and rebuilt starters and alternators.
- All new gauges identical to original but brand new; custom made hinged instrument panel at lower helm
- All new bulkheads and motor mounts
- All new bottom including barrier coat
- Completely re-wired, over 1000' of marine grade tin copper wire with heat shrink connectors; new circuit breakers and switches
- New Fighting Lady Yellow paint
- Original windshield frame has been replaced with a custom molded fiberglass frame
- Custom fabricated interior, including settee to port, galley to starboard, and custom built lower helm seat & station
- 2 new VHF Uniden radios
- 2 new Garmin GPS 8212; B150M transducer 20 degree
- Oversize Rudders
- Teak swim platform
- Full canvas
- Triple Axle trailer rebuilt with new wheel bearings, brakes, lights, and wiring.